Will Work for CA$H

We were talking about jobs the other day as I was filling out a job application. Given, I have an interesting way of filling out resumes because I have had seasonal work for the past five years. Makes me seem flaky to some, but at least my track record has be doing the same things over and over, which might make me seem more reliable to others.

This whole topic of jobs had me thinking of the various things I have done to make money. It made me, and others laugh, so I thought I would share the list for others to gawk at:

-Hostess at Charthouse in Mammoth
-Barista at Looney Bean in Mammoth
-Snowboarder*
-Worked at The Ice Creamery
-Model for an ESL textbook and test
-The person who reads things aloud for auditory ESL testing
-Crocheted and sold hats
-Snowboard counselor/instructor at Windell’s Snowboarding Camp
-Event caterer at Double Eagle Spa
-Artist*
-Action sports photographer*
-Drive around person for a rental company in Maple Falls, and I don’t really think I could say I “worked”
-Painter at MGP in McCall*
-Server at Toll Station in McCall
-Picked and then sold Morel mushrooms online for an obscene amount of money
-Bagelry employee
-Sit in model for an art class in Bellingham
-Writer
-Dog sitter
-Landscaper and hardscaper in building a large garden
-Self-employed painter*
-Electrician
-Finish carpenter, tile layer, drywaller, and trench digger (I was baited to the jobsite to be a painter)
-Communications for Mt Hood Meadows Ski Area

Comments

Popular Posts